The Bid Targeting System (BTS) is a free online tool for Michigan businesses. It is designed to automatically identify the best federal contract opportunities for your company.
To offer more flexible options for users, the Michigan Defense Center recently launched the BTS “Opportunities Wizard”, a new feature that walks you through a step-by-step tutorial to search for different government contract and grant opportunities.
Get Started by following this Step-by-Step Tutorial:
Try the Opportunities Wizard by logging into BTS and clicking on the “Search Bids” link at the top-left of the page, and then the “Opportunities Wizard” button.
This will allow you to start your search with “New Filters”.
WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCT OR SERVICE DO YOU WATN TO SELL?
Here you can add your firm’s NAICS Codes.
WHAT TYPE OF OPPORTUNITIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND?
– Federal Contract Opportunities
– Federal Grants
– Private Company Sub-Contracting Opportunities
WHAT FEDERAL AGENCIES DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR?
– Any federal agency
– Defense agencies only
– Non-defense agencies only
(Or there is the option to “Type some agency names and click the desired agency”)
DO YOU HAVE PREFERENCE FOR ANY SPECIFIC SET-ASIDES?
– No preference, show opportunities for ANY set-aside
– Woman-Owned Small Business
– Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business
– Service Disabled Veteran Owned
– Veteran Owned
– Native American Owned
DO YOU PREFER THE PLACE OF PERFORMANCE IN MICHIGAN ONLY?
– Michigan Only
DO YOU WANT TO BE EMAILED WHEN NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE MATCHED?
– Yes, save the filter and receive notification
– Full List
– Top 10 by Opportunity Score
Format of Report
– Standard List (recommended- the option to export the CSV list is available here as well)
– Extract CSV
Final Step is to click “View Now” to see your opportunities!
Email email@example.com for more information. Start looking today for the contracts you want to win tomorrow!