More News and Resources
The Michigan Defense Center is the Michigan Defense and Homeland Security acquisition community’s resource.
- Michigan’s own, Brigadire General Michael Stone, Adjutant General of the Michigan National Guard, shares Michigan’s efforts on the front lines of the fight for cyber security. Check out this article from Government Technology
- On April 1st and 2nd, Army TARDEC at the Detroit Arsenal held Industry Days to a reserved audience of 300 attendees. At these briefings, the U.S. Army laid out its vision for future needs and Research and Development programs and trends. The Team at the Michigan Defense Center attended for you and have summarized the important points that Michigan companies in this field need to know. Contact the Michigan Defense Center for a copy of this report DefenseCenter@Michigan.org
- The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Michigan holds its annual GVSETS Conference (Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering and Technology Symposium, (now you know why it’s an acronym!) August 12-14, 2014 at the Novi Suburban Showplace. But, the Abstract Submission period is open now– Click here for more information.
- Read this article, United States: Improving Cybersecurity—The Road Ahead March 12 2014 by Brian S. Gocial published on the Mondaq website for a great overview of the challenges and opportunities in this sector.
-9-11 am Velocity 6633 18 Mile Rd. Sterling Heights
-Doing Business with the DOD – May 1st
-Winning Federal Contracts – June 19th
-Teaming with Prime Contractors – September 11th
-Writing a Winning Proposal – October 9th
-Proposal Management – November 13th
- MDC teams with The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Great Lakes State Chapter (GLSC) for Hot Topics in Government Contracting presented by George Ash, Foley & Lardner
-Tuesday, May 13
Training 1:00-4:30 – Networking Reception Immediately Following Training
Watermark Country Club Property – 5500 Cascade Rd SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Certificates with CPE credit will be awarded at the end of the training